Today we are talking about how innovation follows a crisis and how efficiency in agriculture is key. Topics covered include how this pandemic will be remembered, keeping an eye on your bottom line during a tight economy, and how farming is like golf.
About Darren: CEO and President of Premier Crop. Fehr joined Premier Crop in 2018 and has successfully led the company in significant growth over the last two years. His passion for mentoring, leading and growing the business will be instrumental in the future of Premier Crop.
About Dan: Founder and current VP of Technical Services. Since founding PCS in 1998, Dan has witnessed many changes and transitions in the ag data industry. Data analytics will show how efficiently farmers produce. It’s about getting serious about producing efficiency in agriculture and it’s all in the details.
If you are enjoying the show, tweet us using #PremierPodcast.
- For more helpful tips and insight on all things data and agriculture, visit our blog at http://info.premiercrop.com/blog
- Curious about precision ag? Download our 5 Steps to Getting Started Guide: http://info.premiercrop.com/5-steps-guide
- Ready to cut through the bull? Download our No Bull Guide to Precision Ag: http://info.premiercrop.com/field-profitability-guide
- Podcast provided by Premier Crop Systems. Learn more about us at https://www.premiercrop.com
- View our blog: http://info.premiercrop.com/blog/change-and-innovation-in-the-middle-of-a-crisis