Today we are talking about verifying in-season applications and profits in your field. We are joined by Pat Mai, Account Manager for Ag Partners and his grower Shaun Wolf. This is Shaun’s first year using a precision ag program. He shares insight he has learned from the past few months and his experience leveraging data in his operation.
“You can have all the data in the world, but if you don’t have a place to utilize it, there is no point in having it. Obviously every year it will be different, but historically from the InSiteCDM program, they are showing every year that it pays for itself.” – Sean Wolf
About Pat: Account Manager for InSiteCDM. He assists the western territory of Ag Partners. Focusing mainly on InSiteCDM management, setting up management zones, and making recommendations on his findings based on data from growers.
About Shaun: A grower that farms in Northwest Iowa entering his first year using a precision ag approach to data in his fields.
If you are enjoying the show, tweet us using #PremierPodcast.
- For more helpful tips and insight on all things data and agriculture, visit our blog at http://info.premiercrop.com/blog
- Curious about precision ag? Download our 5 Steps to Getting Started Guide: http://info.premiercrop.com/5-steps-guide
- Ready to cut through the bull? Download our No Bull Guide to Precision Ag: http://info.premiercrop.com/field-profitability-guide
- Podcast provided by Premier Crop Systems. Learn more about us at https://www.premiercrop.com
- View our blog: http://info.premiercrop.com/blog/verifying-in-season-applications-and-profits