Today we are talking about the value of precision ag and data during tough economic times. We are joined by Aaron Seifert, Business Development Manager and Dan Frieberg, Co-Founder of Premier Crop Systems.
Listen in as Aaron and Dan discuss the effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the agriculture industry, observations they are both seeing, and how growers will push through this difficult time.
“At the end of the day, one of the things I hope comes out of this is a new appreciation for what agriculture does and what the food industry and all of us are about, just the totality of what agriculture does for the American consumer and for the world.”
If you are enjoying the show, tweet us using #PremierPodcast.
- For more helpful tips and insight on all things data and agriculture, visit our blog at http://info.premiercrop.com/blog
- Curious about precision ag? Download our 5 Steps to Getting Started Guide: http://info.premiercrop.com/5-steps-guide
- Ready to cut through the bull? Download our No Bull Guide to Precision Ag: http://info.premiercrop.com/field-profitability-guide
- Podcast provided by Premier Crop Systems. Learn more about us at https://www.premiercrop.com
- View our blog: http://info.premiercrop.com/blog/the-value-of-precision-ag-during-tight-economic-times