Today we are talking about a grower’s experience with analytics and precision ag. We are joined by Aaron Seifert, Business Development Manager for Premier Crop Systems.
About Aaron: Aaron is a lifelong farm kid from Southern Minnesota. His my family still farms up there, they have livestock, as well as, row crop operations. Aaron’s in-laws farm in central Iowa. As a Business Development Manager for Premier Crop he has the opportunity to help a bunch of different farming operations, with precision ag. Aaron’s career history has been with the hardware side of precision ag. He’s dealt a lot with third-party hardware applications and has now shifted to the software side.
In this episode we cover:
- Misconceptions about Ag Data
- Cutting Inputs With Tight Margins
- Analyzing Good and Bad Spots in the Field
- The Evolution of Data over the Last 100 years
- Improving Yields Using Historical Data
- How Premier Crop Differentiates Through Advising
If you are enjoying the show, tweet us using #PremierPodcast.
- For more helpful tips and insight on all things data and agriculture, visit our blog at http://info.premiercrop.com/blog
- Curious about precision ag? Download our 5 Steps to Getting Started Guide: http://info.premiercrop.com/5-steps-guide
- Ready to cut through the bull? Download our No Bull Guide to Precision Ag: http://info.premiercrop.com/field-profitability-guide
- Podcast provided by Premier Crop Systems. Learn more about us at https://www.premiercrop.com