Today we are joined by Mike Manning (aka @datamanning on Twitter) to discuss variable rate seeding with precision ag.
Mike is an agronomic information advisor in the state of Nebraska. He’s a western Nebraska farm kid from the panhandle. Mike has been working closely with growers throughout most of Nebraska for the last eight years, with a wide range of precision and agronomic experience.
In this episode we cover:
- Management Zones
- Measuring Performance
- Success Stories of Growers using Variable Rate Seeding
- Yield Efficiency
- How to Start Using Variable Rate with Your Current Equipment
If you are enjoying the show, tweet us using #PremierPodcast.
- For more helpful tips and insight on all things data and agriculture, visit our blog at http://info.premiercrop.com/blog
- Curious about precision ag? Download our 5 Steps to Getting Started Guide: http://info.premiercrop.com/5-steps-guide
- Ready to cut through the bull? Download our No Bull Guide to Precision Ag: http://info.premiercrop.com/field-profitability-guide